General rules for editing the Azure Striker Wikia
See also: Live Chat Rules
- Do not vandalize anything on the Wikia. Vandalizing more than once will result in a one week block without an Admin's warning.
- Content on character pages such as game quotes, names ect, must be taken taken from the most accurate/recent English script.
- Do not add fanon things such as birthdays, AUs or Head Canons to the character pages unless there is a credible source from Inti Creates.
- False information will NOT be tolerated. Things such as appearing in Smash Bros, fake news or anything. As with the above rule, find a source or until Inti Creates says otherwise. False information will be deleted. This applies to "shit posting" type theories such as connections to "Undertale" or any urban reference without any citing source.
- Pages are to be written in English.
- Spam is prohibited. Spam is unsolicited, undesired, or illegal messages in general, following the Ban Guidelines.
- No pages on Original Characters please. This is for canon characters only that appeared in the series.
- Sockpuppet accounts will be deleted and the user will receive a 12 hours Block without Admin Warning.
- Harassing a user while in Wikia will result in warning, and then follow the Ban Guidelines.
- Do not edit other user's profiles. Editing it can cause many bad reactions and hurt the owner's feelings. This will not happen if the edit is just to fix a link/url on his/her page.
- As a corollary, if you send a list of users that can edit your profile on Message Wall: BeoBlade, his/her edit will not be deleted and the user won't receive any Warning.
- Non-admin users should not give warnings to other users. Friendly advice and tips are one thing, but only admins will give out warnings. If a non admin notices a user breaking rules, they may contact an admin and allow him/her to deal with it. Please do send pictures to the selected Admin showing the user's bad behavior.
- Any fight between users need to be settled through PM on the Live Chat, fighting in public chat can result in kick or ban depending on the situation without further warning.
- Members cannot bring other Wikia's arguments to the Community. Doing so will cause instant block.
- However, If that Wikia is affiliated to ASG-Wiki, you can ask an Admin's assistance.
- Administrators that fail be be active for a long period of time without good reason will lose their rights. If they wish to regain their powers, they must earn them again.
- Memes and non-Azure Striker Gunvolt images are only allowed in the Comments Section or something related only to you (Message Wall, Profile) not on Wikia pages. However, uploading 5+ Memes on the same comment will result in the Ban Guidelines.
- Do not add people's fanart in the gallery section.
- ONLY post images that you will use on the Wikia (Blog Post, Profile, Forum, Page, or similar). Useless images can and will be deleted, if you will use your images in the near future, report here.
- Do not upload duplicate files.
Banning will work as follows:
- On the first offense, the perpetrator will receive a warning on their Message Wall.
- On the second offense, the perpetrator will be banned for 24 hours.
- On the third offense, the perpetrator will be banned for 5 days.
- On the fourth offense, the perpetrator will be banned for 2 weeks.
- On the fifth offense, the perpetratoe will be banned for 1 month.
- On the sixth offense, the perpetrator will be banned for 10 years.