"To break sibling bonds is to invoke the wrath of the wolf - proving that blood truly runs thicker than water." - Flavor Text (Forfeit)
The Sewers are a stage from Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. Both GV and Copen play this stage, but they play it very differently.
- GV's objective is to stop Eden from sabotaging the city's water supply.
- Copen's objective is to defeat Gibril, who has assisted Teseo in kidnapping Mytyl again. That's all.
Xiao: Looks like Eden is up to something down in the sewers. They may want to cut off the city's water access. Gunvolt: Then I'd better get down there ASAP. Xiao: One more thing--I think a member of The Seven is there. Which means there's a mirror shard for you to get back!
Copen: Those Eden bastards will die for what they did to my sister!
Ultimatum 3 (Copen)
Mytyl: Welcome to the Secret Mission! Okay, so I kinda need to apologize in advance, but... I can't use The Muse's song to bring you back here.
- This is the obligatory water level. Anyone familiar with ASG1 will remember that GV can't use his Flashfield underwater, or he'll Overheat instantly. Thankfully, GV can't die of drowning this time.
- This restriction applies only for water that reaches up to GV's neck/head. Anything below that, zap away.
- The second half of the stage will include such "fun" mechanics such as whirlpool currents that send you flying upwards and water blobs that fly at you from the walls. They Overheat you if they hit while your Flashfield is up.
- This stage only consists of a fight with Gibril. Her attack pattern is the same as when she fights GV.
- This fight may be easier due to the fact that you can always have a Flashfield up to destroy the blood that makes up a number of her attacks. Moreover, Iron Maiden does not affect your Bullits beyond standard Prevasion activation.
- Taking a Dive: Clear in 11 minutes. (Reward: Garnet x5)
- Pipeline Rush: Clear in 7 minutes. (Reward: Ultradense Magnet x1)
- Silenced: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: Quartzite x3)
- Ephemeral Seafoam: Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: Electrum x3)
- A Place Called Home: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Shock Response Plate x4)
- Shock Warning: Clear the stage without Overheating. (Reward: Graym Culture x3)
- Eye of the Storm: Clear the stage without getting hit by any whirlpool currents. This includes the ones Milas makes. (Reward: Polymer Gm238 x5)
- Reclamation: Obtain all 5 medals and clear the stage. (Reward: Garnet x10)
- Unexpected Rewards: Clear 3 times. (Reward: Ultradense Magnet x2)
- Fractured Plane: Clear in 4 minutes. (Reward: 3K Vig)
- Living Artillery: Clear in 2 minutes. (Reward: 10K Vig)
- Nature's Fury: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: 5K Vig)
- Bloodstains: Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: 10K Vig)
- Piercing Claws: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: 20K Vig)
- Wolf Stalking Tiger: Clear without using Shred Storm or Healing. (Reward: 20K Vig)
- Werewolf Hunter: Clear 3 times. (Reward: Nanochip 98 x10)
- Copen can also optionally go through Gunvolt's version of the stage after the game is complete, as his version of Secret Mission 3.
|Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Fields|