The Stratacombs (Underground Facility in Japan) are a mission in Azure Striker Gunvolt, codenamed "Underworld". Gunvolt's objective here is to investigate an abandoned laboratory deep underground.
Zeno: I need a favor, man. We got a Sumeragi storehouse we need to bust into. To be honest, this storehouse is where "they" appear. Gunvolt: "They"? Zeno: Ghosts, dude! Well, it's only a rumor... Gunvolt: So, when did QUILL become a team of ghost hunters? Zeno: The Great Invincible Gunvolt VS ghosts. I really wanna see that. But wait, there's more! I saw something when I went to scope the place out. There is a humongous open space beneath the storehouse. Of course, this isn't officially listed anywhere. Gunvolt: A secret underground, ghost infested facility... That sure is something. Zeno: Be it ghosts or something else, there could totally be -something- there. So, that's why we want you to get eyes on what's going on down there.
A good deal of the stage is going to be pitch-black. Shining your Flashfield can brighten up your surroundings, but can be a strain on your EP. Flashlight drones dot certain parts of the stage, and can be zapped to shine a light for a bit.
There are various colored panels around the stage, signifying the emergency power supply for this facility. Zapping one will make the whole area visible, and will shut off security lasers of corresponding colors. You can tell which types you've activated based on how the stage is colored.
- Be careful when activating the emergency power. The Zombie Leapers and Spewers will become active.
Right towards the end of the stage after you make the last long fall. There will be a red laser blocking the Jewel.
Go forward, activate the red panel, go back, and dash jump to reach the Jewel.
- Ghostblaster: Clear in 8 minutes or less. (Reward: Nanochip 98 x8)
- Flyer in the Hole: Clear in 5 minutes or less. (Reward: Genomic Resonator x1)
- Deincarnated: Clear with a rank of B or higher. (Reward: Graym Culture x8)
- Spark in the Dark: Clear with a rank of S or higher. (Reward: Six-miracle Graym x1)
- Supernatural: Clear with a rank of S+. (Reward: Six-miracle Graym x5)
- Two Broken Hearts: Defeat Elise without using any Offensive Skills. (Reward: Genomic Resonator x1)
- Rainbow Connection: Bathe Stratacombs in all seven possible colors of light. (Reward: Six-miracle Graym x1)
- There exists a secret icon in this stage that can be uncovered by firing five Mizuchi shots at it, and sets the player's Kudos to 1000 when uncovered. This icon is one of the mascots of Dengeki Online.
- Gunvolt and Zeno reference the Resident Evil series in this level.