"A magnetic personality lurks amidst Sumeragi's labyrinths of data: Carrera, who reaches toward the intruder with greedy fists..."
The awaiting samurai in the info forest drifting in electromagnetism…
The “Greedy Magnetic Field Fist (Magnet Greed)”….
The greed-tainted steel fist is brandished at the Azure Thunderclap…
Spintronics is one of the main missions in Azure Striker Gunvolt, taking place in the stage Datastore. This facility contains a significant portion of Sumeragi's experimental and clinical data, including the ones that led to the creation of Gunvolt and Joule. GV's mission is destroy this data.
This stage's gimmicks are mainly focused on magnetism and using your Flashfield to make stuff move around.
- Giant metal blocks that are pulled by your Flashfield, and begin to move back a few seconds after the Flashfield stops. Be careful, getting squashed by one of these is a death even Anthem can't save you from.
- Magnetic bombs that don't react until you shoot them or activate Flashfield. A few seconds in flight, they explode into fireballs.
- Platforms in the walls in are pulled out by Flashfield and slowly retract.
- Magnetic ceilings that pull you up if you keep your Flashfield on. Generally placed to allow hovering over spike pits.
- Magnetic platforms that get pulled around by your Flashfield. Generally used in puzzles involving laser cannons.
At the end of the stage is the boss.
In the second half of the stage, find the magnets pulling you upwards over conveyor belts and spikes.
Continue on it until the end and you'll find the jewel near the far right wall.
- Quick Format: Clear in 8 minutes or less. (Reward: Kripp Alloy x8)
- Degaussian Blur: Clear in 5 minutes or less. (Reward: Ultradense Magnet x1)
- Snipe 'n' Wipe: Clear with a rank of B or higher. (Reward: Garnet x8)
- Brute Force Method: Clear with a rank of S or higher. (Reward: Shock Response Plate x1)
- Mine Over Matter: Cause 20 of the Flashfield reactor mines to self-destruct. (Reward: Ultradense Magnet x2)
- Cannon Buster: Destroy 20 mounted beam cannons. (Reward: Shock Response Plate x1)
- There exists a secret icon in this stage that's uncovered by shooting it five times with Mizuchi, and sets your Kudos to 1000. This icon is one of the mascots of Dengeki Online.
- Zeno makes several pop culture references throughout the stage.
- "Electro middle schooler" and Biribiri: Misaka Mikoto, an electricity wielding middle school student esper in Toaru Majutsu No Index who is at times referred to as Biribiri (the Japanese onomatopoeia for electric shocks).
- His comments about the past instant lethality of spiked floors and walls references the various Mega Man series.
- "Master of Magnet" (Magnet Power): The name of the power that Neptuneman has in the Kinnikuman series.
- "Get your thinking cap on" (Let the Puzzle Time Begin): A line from Phi Brain: Kami No Puzzle (Phi Brain: Puzzle of God).
- Copen's Story implies that this stage canonically takes place after Sinner's Row, as Copen boasts about his Greed Snatcher not being in Gunvolt's report on their first battle when he catches Asimov off guard with it.