"The goddess in the tower foretells disaster. But the warrior's faith in his God tells him to defy a fate set by monsters."
The tower’s star-reader says your fate is to be destroyed…
The God you believe in whispers at your ears…
'“The destiny the monsters decide for you must be disdained”…
Eden forces have besieged and occupied Sumeragi's orbital elevator, and are seeking any data on the Diva Project left behind at the orbital station Firmament above.
- This stage is mainly a vertical climb to the top where the leader awaits.
- The interior of the tower is filled with giant pillars of hair crisscrossing the walls. They act as platforms, but also as perches for enemies.
- The second segment of the tower will take you outside the tower. Beware of strong winds that push you about.
- The hexapyle platform shatter about 2 seconds after you step on them. Stay light on your feet.
- If you get to the end of the stage without breaking any hexapyle platforms , You will gain a Secret Kudos Bonus of 333 Kudos.
- The Returned: Clear in 11 minutes. (Reward: Nanochip 98 x5)
- Stargazer: Clear in 7 minutes. (Reward: Microdegenerator x1)
- The Seer's Lament: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: Proto Infrastructure x3)
- Demonic Sigh: Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: High-end NcGbx x3)
- Vanishing Venus: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Phoenix Ore x1)
- Crescent Moon: Defeat 50+ enemies in the air in a single run. (Reward: Garnet x3)
- Hurricane: Stay airborne for 30 seconds without touching the ground. (Reward: Quatrzite x6)
- Tower of Stars: Obtain all 5 medals and clear the stage. (Reward: Nanochip 98 x10)
- Pegasus Rising: Clear 3 times. (Reward: Microdegenerator x2)
- Phoenix Ore
- Nanochip 98
- Proto Infrastructure
- High-end NcGbx
- Graym Culture
- Polymer Gm238
- Uranium-225 Crystal