"On a collapsed highway, a runaway plays the fool. Artless, irreverent, and irresponsible, the world yearns for his end." - Flavor Text (Prism)
"A mysterious crystal shimmers at the spot where the highway cleaves in twain. The azure dragon and white tiger match fang and claw once more." - Flavor Text (Crossroads)
Prism Highway (known simply as "Highway" in Japan) is a stage from Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. It's a local highway that has come under attack by Ghauri, causing it to become gummed up by prisms and Eden forces.
Copen's objective is to defeat Ghauri and stop the attack. But Ghauri's moving too fast for Copen to catch up, and all these prisms in the way don't make it easy, so Nori will provide some assistance.
Gunvolt's version of the stage is merely a fight with Ghauri. Despite the flavor text's implications, Gunvolt and Copen don't actually fight.
Nori: Copen! An Eden adept just launched a major attack on the highway! He's moving at high speeds and causing extensive damage! Copen: Sounds like I need a way to keep up. Nori: Already on it. Just head for the highway. I'll give you the details later.
Xiao: That strange crystal caused the highway to shatter. This is one of The Seven at work for sure. The crystals are still growing, so that means the adept is close! Gunvolt: Roger that. Preparing to strike now. Quinn: Be careful, GV! You too, Joule!
Ultimatum 4 (GV)
Mytyl: Welcome to the Secret Mission! Okay, so I kinda need to apologize in advance, but... I can't use The Muse's song to bring you back here.
- This stage is filled with prisms that bounce your shots at a 45-degree angle. You can use them for trick shots, but shooting them head-on will cause your shots to ricochet off of them.
- The prisms can be destroyed by the impact of an Aerial Reload or a level 3 Prism Break
- The spiky prisms redirect your shots at a 270-degree angle and hurt on contact. They can be destroyed all the same
- There are several burning cars lying on the road, 8 to be exact. Touching them hurts. A number of them are sitting underneath sprinkler units, so shooting those will spray water everywhere and douse the flame. You can also put out the flames with Hydro Zapper. Putting out the flames on all 8 cars will yield a "Secret" Kudos Bonus of 333 Kudos.
- There's a Spyder unit trapped by prisms at the end of phase 1. For more information, see its portion on the Medium Bosses page.
- Phase 2 involves you riding on Nori's motorcycle while fighting a running battle with Ghauri. He'll create spiky prisms you have to jump over, and a bunch of other prisms you have to dodge or shoot. Once you beat him, he'll run away, sending you to his boss arena.
- It's a straight cut to Ghauri's arena, and his pattern is the same as his battle with Copen.
- Hitting Ghauri with an AS Spirit Skill near the beginning of the fight yields a 500 "Secret" Kudos bonus.
- Road Warrior: Clear in 11 minutes. (Reward: Graym Culture x5)
- Cinder-Fella: Clear in 7 minutes. (Reward: Custom Servophoton x1)
- Technicolor Dream: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: Polymer Gm238 x3)
- One's Future: Clear with rank A or higher. (Reward: Uranium-235 Crystal x3)
- The Iris Concerto: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Antigravity Engine x1)
- Brilliance: In one run, defeat 8 enemies by reflecting shots from prisms. (Reward: Kripp Alloy x3)
- Party Crasher: When Ghauri first shows up on the Highway, defeat him in 15 seconds. (Reward: Xiwidia x8)
- LP Collection: Obtain all 5 medals and clear the stage. (Reward: Graym Culture x10)
- Utopian Beat: Clear the stage 3 times. (Reward: Custom Servophoton x2)
- Sonic Cerulean - Clear in 4 minutes. (Reward: 3K Vig)
- Azure Lightspeed - Clear in 2 minutes. (Reward: 10K Vig)
- Steppin' Up - Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: 5K Vig)
- Jet Dance - Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: 10K Vig)
- You Got Served! - Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: 20K Vig)
- Thunder Tolls - Clear without using Skills. (Reward: 20K Vig)
- Crossroads of Fate - Clear 3 times. (Reward: Nanochip 98 x10)
- Prism Highway/Japanese Script (With Translation) (Mission: Prism)
- Prism Highway/Japanese Script (With Translation) (Mission: Crossroads)
- Prism Highway/8-4 English Script (Mission: Crossroads)
- Prism Highway/8-4 English Script (Mission: Prism)
- Gunvolt can also optionally go through Copen's version of the stage after the game is complete, as his version of Secret Mission 4.
- During the motorcycle segment, Nori's face is hidden by a helmet.