"Masked servants welcome all to a darkened abode, yet permit none to leave. In place of fear, there is only the foreboding pounding in a hero's heart." - Flavor Text
This manor is the nexus for a series of suspicious disappearances. Normally, this wouldn't be too much of an issue, but one of the victims was a classmate of Quinn's.
Ever willing to help, GV decides to look into it, only to find something a bit...bloody.
Quinn: You've heard about the folks who went missing, right, GV? Well, it turns out an old friend of mine is also missing. They might not be connected, but it's a friend, so... Gunvolt: No worries, Quinn. I'll look into it.
Ultimatum 2 (Copen)Edit
Mytyl: Welcome to the Secret Mission! Okay, so I kinda need to apologize in advance, but... I can't use The Muse's song to bring you back here.
Stage Composition Edit
- The manor is lined with windows that can be smashed with the Flashfield. The purple ones can contain money, health, or even medals. Be careful, however, as they can also hide Zombie Shamblers.
- Early in the first phase, you will encounter your first Zombie Shambler. They don't move too quick, and can only swipe at you to attack. But give them a shock, and then...
- There are Iron Maidens littering the stage after the gauntlet room. The open ones can spring from the background to try and shut you inside, bypassing Prevasion and Overheating you. The closed ones with faces will shake and rumble, releasing a Zombie Shambler when you get close.
- The second area contains pools of blood on the floor or ceiling. Passing them generates a spear or axe to try and damage you. Flashfield can dissipate the blood pools.
- Past the Hexapyle to Gibril's arena is a secret area littered with Iron Maidens. It also contains the last few medals and a secret skill for Gunvolt, that skill being Crashvolt.
- If you manage to avoid Gibril's Offensive Skill: the "Iron Maiden" flawlessly, and defeat Gibril, you will gain a 444 secret Kudos Bonus.
- Wicked Prayers: Clear within 12 minutes. (Reward: Graym Culture x5)
- Innumerable Fears: Clear within 8 minutes. (Reward: Custom Servophoton x1)
- Jasmine: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: Polymer Gm238 x3)
- Belladonna: Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: Uranium-235 Crystal x3)
- Floriography Animus: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Antigravity Engine x1)
- Hero Ascendant: Destroy all stained glass windows. This includes the ones in the secret area. (Reward: Kripp Alloy x3)
- Sleep of the Witches: Clear this stage without killing any Zombie Shamblers. (Reward: Xiwidia x5)
- Liverwort: Clear this stage after obtaining all five medals in one run. (Reward: Graym Culture x10)
- Nocturne: Clear 3 times. (Reward: Custom Servophoton x2)
- Copen can also optionally go through this stage after the game is complete, as it is his version of Secret Mission 2.
|Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Fields|
|Boss Stages (GV)|
|Mysterious Manor・Data Facility・The Sewers・Frozen City|
|Boss Stages (Copen)|
|Babel・Isle of Dreams・Prism Highway・Frozen City|
|The Garden 1・The Garden 2・The Garden 3・The Garden 4|
|The Sewers・Data Facility・Babel・Mysterious Manor・Isle of Dreams・Prism Highway・Downtown・Frozen City|