"An ominous airship looms on the horizon. With a fragile peace hanging in the balance, the Azure Striker takes flight once more."
"The rampaging flying fortress is a sign of invasion. Entrusted with the Singing Fairy’s power, the Armed Blue spreads his wings once more, to prevent the peace they've gained from becoming a trifle..."
Infiltrator is Gunvolt's intro mission in Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, taking place within the stage Seraph Interior. Strongly suspecting that Eden is responsible for the ship going out of control, Xiao sends Gunvolt aboard to investigate.
- The first room contains three Sumeragi grunts that just stand there scared. Sparing them will grant a 111 secret kudos bonus and some praise from Joule, although this is less than the triple bonus that can be gained by defeating them.
- This stage also teaches gimmicks involving Flashfield, such as zapping electric panels to lift giant doors.
- This is the only stage where Sumeragi enemies run the show. Every stage after this is completely Eden's show (except for Teseo's).
- The area after the first Hexapyle will forcibly activate Anthem. You'll need it to blast your way through the mobs AND outrun whatever Teseo does to the airship.
- The boss of this stage is the Proto Legion JB.
- Baleful Twilight: Clear the stage within 7 minutes. (Reward: Kripp Alloy x3)
- Astronomical Credo: Clear the stage within 4 minutes. (Reward: Garnet x3)
- An Expanding World: Clear the stage with Rank B or higher. (Reward: Nanochip 98 x3)
- Azure Fantasia: Clear the stage with Rank A or higher. (Reward: Graym Culture x3)
- Lightning Legend: Clear the stage with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Quartzite x5)
- Overkill: Finish off the Plasma Legion with a Special Skill. (Reward: Polymer Gm238 x5)
- Boundary Lines: Collect all 5 medals and clear the stage. (Reward: 10K Vig)
- The Intruder: Clear the stage 3 times. (Reward: Graym Culture x10)
- Kripp Alloy
- Faraging Steel
- Nanochip 98
- Proto Infrastructure
- High-end NcGbx
- Graym Culture
- Polymer Gm238
- Uranium-225 Crystal
- Copen can also optionally go through this stage after the game is complete, as his version of Secret Mission 1.
- The sound effect that plays at the control room is identical to the one used aboard the Grand Nuage airship in Mega Man ZX, another game primarily developed by Inti Creates.
- It is possible to survive Teseo's digitizing wall of light. To do this, GV/Copen must have very high HP from leveling up, use knockback preventing equipment (preferably with damage reduction), and charge through the wall as quickly as possible. They will come out behind it alive, but heavily damaged. This is possible because the wall is not actually a one-hit-kill, but rather inflicts very high damage per hit and ignores the invincibility frames triggered by being injured. This combination stunlocks and kills the player almost immediately as lethal damage racks up in less than a second, creating the illusion of instant death.