"Paradise has become Abaddon. As the king of puppets surrenders to the will of the land, great steel beasts bare fangs at a young hero."
He advances further into the Inferno which crowns itself Paradise…
When the puppet king is slayed…
The steel horde will defy the boy…
Inferno is one of the final missions in Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, taking place in The Garden 2.
Despite the fact that nearly all of The Seven are gone, Eden's forces continue their defense, attempting to protect Zonda and their utopia. But even the wish for paradise cannot stop the resolute warrior...
- The door takes you through a series of shutters with electrical panels. It works the same as it did back in the Seraph, zap them all to get the door moving.
- Clearing this section within 2 minutes yields a generous 1000 "Secret" Kudos Bonus.
- Copen's path takes him down below to an area under construction. There a few enemies beside some basic Flyers, but plenty of pits for you to fall down. Watch your step.
- Clearing this section without dying, from a Restart (retrys will not work) yields a 2000 "Secret" Kudos bonus. There are no other requirements for the secret.
- You will fight through a number of gauntlet rooms. There's no Siren that you can destroy, so you'll have to kill everyone in the room.
- After defeating the last of The Seven (Asroc or Teseo), you will come face to face with an upgraded Plasma Legion. Expect a tougher fight than back in the Seraph.
- Road to Paradise: Clear within 11 minutes. (Reward: Graym Culture x3)
- Heaven's Gates: Clear within 7 minutes. (Reward: Electrum x3)
- Infection: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: Garnet x3)
- Transmission: Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: Uranium-235 Crystal x3)
- Destruction: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Antigravity Engine x2)
- The Seventh Disciple: Clear the stage without taking more than 400 damage. (Reward: Faraging Steel x5)
- Seven Stars Falling: Clear the stage without taking more than 200 damage. (Reward: Propulsion Mechanism x2)
- End of the End: Obtain all 5 medals and clear the stage. (Reward: Kripp Alloy x10)
- Checking the Board: Clear 3 times. (Reward: 20K Vig)
- Ultradense Magnet
- Custom Servophoton
- Antigravity Engine
- Phoenix Ore
- Faraging Steel
- Proto Infrastructure
- High-end NcGbx
- Polymer Gm238
- Uranium-235 Crystal
- There is unused audio for the player failing to make progress during Gunvolt and Copen's exclusive areas.
- In Gunvolt's route, Xiao tells him to calm down and think about how the shutters and control panels are combined.
- In Copen's route, Nori asks Copen if he's gotten cold feet when a chasm isn't crossed. Lola chimes in to say he can't turn back now.
- The theme that plays in this stage is the largest music file in ASG2, at 4.89 MB.