"Gunvolt confronts Firmament's master: the mighty Nova, who has seized the Muse's power in the name of his unshakable beliefs..."
The Tower of Heaven’s Lord is finally in sight…
The “Governor of the Heavens (Babel Master)”…
Controlling the Singing Fairy, he swings down justice’s (Sumeragi’s) hammer with great force…
Idolatry is the normal final mission of Azure Striker Gunvolt, taking place on Sumeragi's orbital station Firmament, where Nova holds Joule captive. Gunvolt's objective: Defeat Nova and free the Muse.
The path is littered with Assassins, and even contains a fall through a path of spikes and hazards. Aside from that, only one gauntlet room of almost all Trooper types stands between you and Nova. The second area doesn't even have anything, merely a straight cut to Nova's chamber.
- Race to Heaven: Clear in 8 minutes or less. (Reward: Uranium 235 Crystal x10)
- Swift Salvation: Clear in 5 minutes or less. (Reward: Hihirogane Shard x1)
- Lightning Rises: Clear with a rank of B or higher. (Reward: High-end NcGbx x10)
- No Room for Gods: Clear with a rank of S or higher. (Reward: Electromotive Graym x1)
- Maybe Room for One: Clear with a rank of S+. (Reward: Electromotive Graym x5)
- Forbearance: Clear without using Prevasion. (Reward: Hihirogane Shard x1)
- In the first battle with Nova, the background will steadily turn red as he takes more damage.
- The capsule used to restrain Joule also appears in the OVA, being used to restrain Gunvolt as Asimov raids a facility and rescues him.