Eridu (Onogoro Float in Japan) is a mission in Azure Striker Gunvolt, codenamed "Streak". After getting support from QUILL, Gunvolt must assist QUILL's operation to hijack Sumeragi's space elevator Babel to reach their orbital space station.
Asimov: Let's reconfirm the mission. GV, you'll lead the attack and create a diversion. We'll use that opening to hijack control of the orbital elevator. Once we do that, we'll use the elevator to send GV into space. Otherwise known as Mission "Bring Back the Muse". Zeno: Hehehee, sounds great! Isn't it funny that we're going to rescue someone who was once our target? Asimov: ...Let's put an end to this Muse situation once and for all, by our own hand. Good luck!
Stage Composition Edit
- You're trying to attack Sumeragi on their home turf, so expect heavy resistance.
- A large storm is brewing during the mission, so be careful. The strong winds will affect your mid air movement.
- In the second half of the stage, they start throwing Red Mantises at you, in increasing hostile environments.
- At the end of all this is Merak, ready for round two. Be careful, his battlefield has pits on the ends.
- Taken by Storm: Clear in 8 minutes or less. (Reward: Polymer Gm238 x10)
- Faster Than Creation: Clear in 5 minutes or less. (Reward: Xiwidia x10)
- Lightning Loves Rain: Clear with a rank of B or higher. (Reward: Proto Infrastructure x15)
- Cloudward Bound: Clear with a rank of S or higher. (Reward: High-end NcGbx x10)
- Unmaker of Myths: Clear with a rank of S+. (Reward: Faraging Steel x20)
- Subtle Subversion: Clear without taking more than 200 damage. (Reward: Faraging Steel x5)
- Destroy Them All: Defeat at least 65 enemies and clear the mission. (Reward: High-end NcGbx x10)
|Azure Striker Gunvolt Fields|
|Subaquatic Base・Media Tower・Biochem Plant・Datastore・Stratacombs・Pharma Lab・Sinner's Row|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.