"Stalwart guardians await in a marine paradise where turbid waters roar and the unworthy dare not dwell."
The filth-less word which the noble guardian of the seas proclaims…
Fishes (people) can’t live on that clean water (world)…
The rapids that love the ocean are too clean and thus are like arid land…
- This is the obligatory water level. Anyone familiar with ASG1 will remember that GV can't use his Flashfield underwater, or he'll Overheat instantly. Thankfully, GV can't die of drowning this time.
- This restriction applies only for water that reaches up to GV's neck/head. Anything below that, zap away.
- The second half of the stage will include such mechanics such as whirlpool currents that send you flying upwards and water blobs that fly at you from the walls. They Overheat you if they hit while your Flashfield is up. Not getting hit by any of them will yield a 333 "Secret" Kudos Bonus after the last one.
- Taking a Dive: Clear in 11 minutes. (Reward: Garnet x5)
- Pipeline Rush: Clear in 7 minutes. (Reward: Ultradense Magnet x1)
- Silenced: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: Quartzite x3)
- Ephemeral Seafoam: Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: Electrum x3)
- A Place Called Home: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Shock Response Plate x4)
- Shock Warning: Clear the stage without Overheating. (Reward: Graym Culture x3)
- Eye of the Storm: Clear the stage without getting hit by any whirlpool currents. This includes the ones Milas makes. (Reward: Polymer Gm238 x5)
- Reclamation: Obtain all 5 medals and clear the stage. (Reward: Garnet x10)
- Unexpected Rewards: Clear 3 times. (Reward: Ultradense Magnet x2)
- Ultradense Magnet
- Shock Response Plate
- Kripp Alloy
- Faraging Steel
- Graym Culture
- Polymer Gm238
- Uranium-225 Crystal