"A curtain of fear descends upon the city, as cannons roar over evening's gloom. Villainous kidnappers will receive no quarter!" (Chimera)
"The book is not yet closed on the muse's story - and all remaining clues point toward Eden." (Aggressor)
"Tonight's forecast is gun smoke and bullet rain among the cityscape. In this land, there are no gospels, only the promise of death for the girl's kidnappers." (Chimera)
"The tale of the Cyber Diva should've come to an end long ago, but the end has been trampled over by the footprints of the invaders. The next chapter, Eden, will detail their intertwining fates." (Aggressor)
Copen's stage involves him trying to save Mytyl, but it instead involves him blowing up a lot of robots because of Eden.
Gunvolt's stage involves him fighting Tenjian after the latter sort of destroys Joule. Needless to say, Gunvolt isn't too happy about that...
Nori: Mytyl's tracker let us determine her location, Copen. She's on the Seraph--a massive Sumeragi airship. Copen: Sumeragi?! What do those scumbags want with Mytyl? Come on, Lola! Lola: Easy, Boss! Don't go losing your head! Not that my undies aren't in a twist about it...
Nowa: アキュラさま, 発信機からミチルさまを連れ去らった賊---その帰還場所が判明しました. 皇神の大型自律飛空艇 "飛天"...その中にミチルさまは居る模様です Acura: また皇神のクズどもか... ヤツら, ミチルを攫ってどうするつもりだ? 行くぞ, ロロッ! Roro: 冷静に. 短気は損気だよ? アキュラくん. もちろん, ぼくだってムカっぱら立ってるけどね!
Nowa: Master Acura, I’ve figured out where the bandits that kidnapped Master Mytyl have returned to using her transmitter. It’d seem Mytyl is inside of Sumeragi’s giant drone, the “Apsara”… Acura: The Sumeragi scum again, huh… Rascals! What do they hope to gain by kidnapping Mytyl? Let’s go, RoRo! Roro: Calm down, haste makes waste, y’know, Acura-kun? Not like I'm also NOT annoyed about this, though...
Tenjian: It's time to test the power of the* Zonda's Sumeragi Glaive. Gunvolt: You won't get away with this Tenjian. You or Eden! *Typo in the original text
Tenjian: パンテーラが皇神より持ち帰った宝剣のチカラ--キミで試させてもらおう Gunvolt: テンジアン...! お前たちエデンの好きにはさせない
Tenjian: I’ll try out the power of this “Sword” that Pantera brought from Sumeragi… on you! Gunvolt: Tenjian…! I won’t let you and Eden do as you please!
Ultimatum 1 (GV)
Mytyl: Welcome to the Secret Mission! Okay, so I kinda need to apologize in advance, but... I can't use The Muse's song to bring you back here.
- This stage is meant to be a showcase of all of Copen's abilities, such as Bullit-dashing, hovering, deploying Flashfield and EX Weapons, and flailing everywhere with Shred Storm
- The second section will have a barrage of missiles periodically fly down until you reach the boss. Keep your Flashfield up and you'll be fine.
- Breaking the glass window near the end of the stage with your Bullit Dash will yield a 222 "Secret" Kudos Bonus.
- This fight with Tenjian is easier than the real one you'll have later. A number of Tenjian's follow-up attacks aren't triggered here, nor their secondary effects. He also doesn't subject you to ice physics. Not attacking Tenjian for 10 seconds since the beginning of the fight yields a 200 Kudos Bonus.
- Might Makes Right: Clear in 7 minutes. (Reward: Kripp Alloy x3)
- Pressing On: Clear in 4 minutes. (Reward: Garnet x3)
- Mysterious Stranger: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: Nanochip 98 x3)
- Existential: Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: Graym Culture x3)
- Individuality: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Proto Infrastructure x5)
- The Caged Bird: Defeat the Fazent without destroying its lower half. (Reward: Polymer Gm238 x5)
- Solitary Soldier: Obtain all 5 medals and clear the stage. (Reward: 10K Vig)
- N-Attack: Clear 3 times. (Reward: Graym Culture x10)
- Scion of Light: Clear within 30 seconds. (Reward: 3K Vig)
- False Paradise: Clear within 10 seconds. (Reward: 10K Vig)
- Silent Wish: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: 5K Vig)
- Glistening Ice: Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: Kripp Alloy x3)
- Snowy Fantasia: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Xiwidia x3)
- Gallant Blade: Defeat Tenjian without taking damage. (Reward: Faraging Steel x1)
- A Changing World: Clear 3 times. (Reward: Polymer Gm238 x5)
- Gunvolt can also optionally go through Copen's version of the stage after the game is complete, as his version of Secret Mission 1.
- The fastest possible completion of Gunvolt's version of Downtown is 6 milliseconds.