"A curtain of fear descends upon the city, as cannons roar over evening's gloom. Villainous kidnappers will receive no quarter!" - Flavor Text (Chimera)
"The book is not yet closed on the muse's story - and all remaining clues point toward Eden." - Flavor Text (Aggressor)
Copen's stage involves him trying to save Mytyl, but it instead involves him blowing up a lot of robots because of Eden.
Gunvolt's stage involves him fighting Tenjian after the latter sort of destroys Joule. Needless to say, Gunvolt isn't too happy about that...
Nori: Mytyl's tracker let us determine her location, Copen. She's on the Seraph--a massive Sumeragi airship. Copen: Sumeragi?! What do those scumbags want with Mytyl? Come on, Lola! Lola: Easy, Boss! Don't go losing your head! Not that my undies aren't in a twist about it...
Tenjian: It's time to test the power of the* Zonda's Sumeragi Glaive. Gunvolt: You won't get away with this Tenjian. You or Eden! *Typo in the original text
Ultimatum 1 (GV)Edit
Mytyl: Welcome to the Secret Mission! Okay, so I kinda need to apologize in advance, but... I can't use The Muse's song to bring you back here.
Stage Composition Edit
- This stage is meant to be a showcase of all of Copen's abilities, such as Bullit-dashing, hovering, deploying Flashfield and EX Weapons, and flailing everywhere with Shred Storm
- The second section will have a barrage of missiles periodically fly down until you reach the boss. Keep your Flashfield up and you'll be fine.
- Breaking the glass window near the end of the stage with your Bullit Dash will yield a 222 "Secret" Kudos Bonus.
- This fight with Tenjian is easier than the real one you'll have later. A number of Tenjian's follow-up attacks aren't triggered here, nor their secondary effects. He also doesn't subject you to ice physics. Not attacking Tenjian for 10 seconds since the beginning of the fight yields a 200 Kudos Bonus.
- Might Makes Right: Clear in 7 minutes. (Reward: Kripp Alloy x3)
- Pressing On: Clear in 4 minutes. (Reward: Garnet x3)
- Mysterious Stranger: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: Nanochip 98 x3)
- Existential: Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: Graym Culture x3)
- Individuality: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Proto Infrastructure x5)
- The Caged Bird: Defeat the Fazent without destroying its lower half. (Reward: Polymer Gm238 x5)
- Solitary Soldier: Obtain all 5 medals and clear the stage. (Reward: 10K Vig)
- N-Attack: Clear 3 times. (Reward: Graym Culture x10)
- Scion of Light: Clear within 30 seconds. (Reward: 3K Vig)
- False Paradise: Clear within 10 seconds. (Reward: 10K Vig)
- Silent Wish: Clear with Rank B or higher. (Reward: 5K Vig)
- Glistening Ice: Clear with Rank A or higher. (Reward: Kripp Alloy x3)
- Snowy Fantasia: Clear with Rank S or higher. (Reward: Xiwidia x3)
- Gallant Blade: Defeat Tenjian without taking damage. (Reward: Faraging Steel x1)
- A Changing World: Clear 3 times. (Reward: Polymer Gm238 x5)
- Gunvolt can also optionally go through Copen's version of the stage after the game is complete, as his version of Secret Mission 1.
- The fastest possible completion of Gunvolt's version of Downtown is 13 milliseconds.
|Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Fields|
|Boss Stages (GV)|
|Mysterious Manor・Data Facility・The Sewers・Frozen City|
|Boss Stages (Copen)|
|Babel・Isle of Dreams・Prism Highway・Frozen City|
|The Garden 1・The Garden 2・The Garden 3・The Garden 4|
|The Sewers・Data Facility・Babel・Mysterious Manor・Isle of Dreams・Prism Highway・Downtown・Frozen City|