Clockwork Daydream (機械仕掛けの儚夢) is one of the two drama CD's released for Azure Striker Gunvolt 2.
It is currently not available outside of Japan. However, a rough fan translation exists.
1. Stratosphere (Lumen)
2. Mytyl's Voice - ミチルの声
Copen uses Lola's Mirror Pieces to prototype a voice synthesizer device for Mytyl. The results are...
3. The End of Battle, The Beginning of Things - 戦いの終わり、ことの始まり
Copen acquires the fifth mirror shard, but Lola is damaged by an Eden soldier. While her repairs go without a hitch, certain... statements from Copen get her riled up...
4. Suspicious Magic - あやしげな魔法
Having run off in a huff after the events of track 3, Lola comes across a self-proclaimed "magical girl" who "helps" her out...
5. Their Time - 二人の時間
After receiving a human disguise from the "magical girl", Lola goes on a not-date with the unaware Copen...
6. Date After - デート・アフター
Taking a break from their totally-not-a-date, Lola and Copen take a moment to sit on a park bench, when a lost child comes crying out of nowhere...
7. The Siblings' Reunion - 兄弟の再会
With the lost child incident resolved and dusk becoming night, Copen and Lola spend a moment to talk...
8. Just the Facts - 顛末
Lola wakes up in Copen's lab, having been knocked out as a side effect of the voice synthesizer. The whole of yesterday was but a dream. Or was it~?
9. Stratosphere (Karaoke)
10. Igniter (Karaoke)
11. Multi-Universe (Karaoke)
12. Vast Circle (Karaoke)
13. A Flash of Azure (Karaoke)
14. Iolite (Karaoke)
15. Stratosphere (Karaoke)
16. Indigo Destiny (Karaoke)
III: Sound Create Unit
- Ippo Yamada: Drama Edit, Computer Programming, Composition
- Ryo Kawakami: Computer Programming, Composition, Arrangement
- Aoi Takeda: Drama Sound Effects
- Takumi Sato: Computer Programming, Composition, Arrangement
- Yamajet: Computer Programming, Arrangement
- Keishi Yonao: Computer Programming, Arrangement
- Lumen (Megu Sakuragawa): Vocal
- Kosuke Masuo: Copen
- Yurika Endo: Lola
- Ayumi Tsunematsu: Nori
- Megu Sakuragawa: Mytyl
- Aya Fujita: Nori ("Magical Girl" guise)
- Ousuke Yoshitatsu
- Kazuki Nakano
- Rikako Oyama
- Kayuki Matsumoto
- Script: Toshiaki Tai
- Produce, Supervise: Ippo Yamada
- Mastering: Ryo Kawakami
- Recording Engineer: Yasutaka Sato (Allblue)
- Jacket Design: Yoshitaka Hatakeyama
- Calligraph Design: YASUTAKA
- Label, Layout Design Works: Hakofactory
- Special Thanks:
- Yoshihisa Tsuda (INTI)
- Toshiaki Tai (INTI)
- Munehiro Araki (INTI)
- Aoni Production
- YUM Innovation
- Konami Yoshida (Atelier Angel)
- and All Inti Creates Staff
- Sales Promote:
- Go Maeda
- Shigeru Nakagawa
- Executive Producer: Takuya Aizu